Manage episode 295643458 series 1400103
Gone Forever: 5 Things That Will Soon Be Behind Us (Zephaniah 3:9-20):
- Our Shame: gone forever. (Zeph 3:9-11)
- Our Sin: gone forever. (Zeph 3:12-13)
- Our Want: gone forever. (Zeph 3:13)
- Our Fear: gone forever. (Zeph 3:14-16)
- Our Doubt: gone forever. (Zeph 3:17)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Discussion
Read Zephaniah 3:9-20
What was your big “take-away” from this passage / message?
Why can’t Jesus make all things new without judgment / punishing sin? Why the need for 7 years of Tribulation (The Day of the Lord)?
In the Millennial Kingdom, do you think we will remember our life on earth from before? If so, how is it we will feel no regret (Zeph 3:11, 15)?
Read Zeph 3:17. Why does the Lord love us in this way? What effect does this have on you today?
Pray for one another.