Manage episode 304983154 series 2158648
Dr. Roxie Mooney is in the house to share some provocative thinking about how to keep healthcare consumers in focus while bringing innovations to market. The #1 reason innovators fail is because there’s no market need for their solution, so just because you think a problem is worth solving doesn’t mean it is. Roxie dives deep into co-creation, the need for early adoption, and marketing and branding’s role in the process. All that, plus the Flava of the Week about how trying to change healthcare is hard. The scale of the task can make us feel discouraged at times, so is it worth it?
Shout-out to the Shift.Health Content Network for spreading the awesome, yo!
Check out some of our favorite related podcasts:
- The Health Innovators Show with Dr. Roxie Mooney,
- DGTL Voices with Ed Marx,
- Healthcare 360 with Scott Burgess,
- Healthcare IT Today with John Lynn and Colin Hung, and
- Hello Healthcare with Chris Hemphill
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.