Manage episode 284762161 series 2510017
Last week, the International Criminal Court (ICC), announced it has jurisdiction over "the Situation in Palestine." How did it arrive at this decision? Will the Prosecutor launch an investigation into Israel following this decision? Join our host Yona Schiffmiller and NGO Monitor Legal Advisor Anne Herzberg discuss the court's announcement.
- NGOs Celebrating the ICC’s Decision on Territorial Jurisdiction Over Palestine: https://www.ngo-monitor.org/reports/ngos-iccs-decision-jurisdiction-palestine
- Calling out the ICC's Baseless Standards: https://www.buzzsprout.com/228986/episodes/3054160
- Does the ICC have jurisdiction to take Israel to court https://www.buzzsprout.com/228986/episodes/2615722
- ICC War Crimes Prosecution and PFLP-linked NGOs: https://www.buzzsprout.com/228986/episodes/2349665
- NGO Monitor's Submission to the ICC: https://www.ngo-monitor.org/submissions/ngo-monitor-submission-to-the-international-criminal-court-icc/
Support the show (https://www.ngo-monitor.org/donate/)