Manage episode 295816290 series 2943348
Gaurav has had an extremely fascinating set of diverse experiences over the years. From IIT Delhi to shipping enterprise software in Silicon Valley to witnessing crazy scale at Zynga & building FarmVille to finally deciding to choose impact & coming back to India to startup 1mg, which is now one of India's leading healthcare startups!
Through the Episode we talk about the following:
1. (02:13) : The Role of Impact in the Founder Journey
2. (08:36) : Parallels & Learnings from the Original Silicon Valley as we know it.
• Striving for Excellence
• Planning for the Extreme
• Responsible & Entrepreneurial Work Culture
3. (14:00) : The Work Culture in Silicon Valley v/s the Indian Ecosystem
4. (16:44) : Understanding what Experiments mean, recognising the importance of it and optimising for them!
5. (22:25) : Building a Healthcare Platform with 1mg
6. (29:25) : Solving for Trust & Care for Consumers in the Healthcare Industry
7. (35:18) : Scaling Culture & Hiring along with Exponential Growth
8. (42:18) : Gaurav's Founder Persona ~ Understanding how to make tough decisions!
9. (44:42) : The Core Love of Building Products
10. (48:21) : Parting words of Wisdom
Here is the 47th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Striving for Excellence!
Thank you for tuning into this Episode :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"