Manage episode 295816289 series 2943348
Pepper Content is India’s largest marketplace for all things content. It currently works with over 800+ Brands, to solve their content needs by aligning them with some of the best freelancers who are approved on their platform. Riding on the primary belief that Each Company is a Content Company, Pepper is set out to dominate a 400Bn+ Global Industry, and ensure that the Indian creative potential is witnessed across the world.
Anirudh Singla, the Co-Founder and CEO of Pepper Content started the company at the age of 19, while still pursuing his Engineering degree from the much acclaimed BITS Pilani.From what started as a sheer way to hustle and eventually finance his college fees, led him to recognise a white space that would eventually lead to Pepper! Anirudh, 22 now, has had a journey which is no less than an inspiration and the best part is, that he and Pepper are just getting started!
Through the Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:25) : Understanding Hustle from the 22-Year Old Founder who Personifies It!
2. (07:14) : "Figuring Out" Everything as a Young Founder
3. (12:36) : Category Creation in the Conventional Content Industry ~ Developing Conviction in building the Solution for the identified Problem
4. (18:04) : Exponential Speed of Execution ~ Shipping Product Features with Incredible Speed!
5. (24:55) : Ensuring Quality in a Marketplace Model ~ Establishing Trust with the Consumer Base
6. (29:11) : Anirudh's Founder Persona ~ Bias for Action & Core Focus on being prepared!!
7. (34:25) : Rising every time when the back's been against the wall ~ How has Anirudh persevered through the low-days of building Pepper?
8. (38:55) : What is Anirudh chasing and what does success for him mean?
Here is the 48th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Keeping At It!
If you're further curious, do check out Anirudh's great chat with Varun Duggirala -
The 2 Netflix Shows suggested by Anirudh -
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"