Manage episode 296678907 series 2943348
Mr. Sanjeev Bikchandani, is one of the legends of India’s Startup Ecosystem. A man way ahead of his time, he sparked the fire of leveraging technology to build companies which would simplify the lives of millions of Indians. From Naukri.com to jeevansathi.com to 99acres.com and to Shiksha.com and more, Mr. Sanjeev built it all, scaled it and took them public with Info Edge.
Through this Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:48) : What are Deep Consumer Insights & How can Founders develop them?
2. (07:50) : Taking the Road Less Traveled ~ Choosing to become an Entrepreneur
3. (15:22) : When should One become a Founder?
4. (17:12) : The secret to becoming a Magnet for Talent! ~ Mastering the Art of Becoming a People's Person
5. (24:23) : Understanding Leadership for Founders ~ Navigating Scale as a first time Founder
6. (27:19) : How does Capital Utilisation & Efficiency work?
7. (30:00) : How does the Conundrum of Advice for Founders work?
8. (33:50) : What is the real meaning of success for a Founder?
9. (35:52) : A day in Mr. Sanjeev's life!
10. (38:30) : What is the Role of Evangelism in the Entrepreneurship Journey?
11. (40:28) : Parting thoughts & learnings from the phenomenal experiences of Mr. Sanjeev
12. (42:52) : Conclusion
Here is the 51st Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Deep Consumer Insights!
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"