Manage episode 275345522 series 2398872
You hear me talk a lot about my signature group coaching program, Irresistible You. In this podcast series, I'm chatting with real life women who are students inside of my program. They are going to share their experience with you including why they enrolled and some of their top aha moments and transformations while in the program. It's so valuable to hear from other women who started from a similar place that you are in right now. If you're on the fence about joining, you definitely don't want to miss this episode.
In this episode, you'll meet KerriBeth "KB" Ludeman, who completed Irresistible You over the summer in 2020. KB was one of the most committed students I've ever worked with. She truly showed up to do the work for herself and that commitment paid off. KB joined the program at a time where she was feeling depressed, seeing a therapist, and knew that she needed something more because she was hiding her true personality. I personally saw KB's transformation as she got closer to becoming the woman she was meant to be, outside of just weight loss. We talk a lot about finding your voice and why it's important to put words to your emotions in order to change the relationship with yourself.
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Enroll in the Irresistible You Coaching Program: https://irresistibleicing.com/course
- Schedule a Confidence Clarity Call ASAP: https://irresistibleicing.com/call
- Join the FREE Irresistible You Podcast Discussion Group
- Follow on Instagram @IrresistibleIcing
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Show Notes: https://irresistibleicing.com/finding-your-voice-and-putting-words-to-emotion.html