Manage episode 322540609 series 2988853
This week in celebrity smile news, rapper Kodak Black gifted his son a diamond grill for his 7th Birthday and it’s “So Icy”! The grill was made by Florida’s celebrity jeweler, JosephDaJeweler (@JosephDaJeweler) who featured a video on his Instagram page of Kodak’s son named King or “Baby Yak” getting fitted for his baby grill.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Is this a cool new celebrity kid trend?
2. What does the American Dental Association have to say about the safety of wearing grills?
3. Is this irresponsible parenting or should parents like Kodak Black be able buy whatever they want for their child without public opinion or judgement?
3. What age should someone under 18 wear a grill?
4. What are the pros and cons of wearing grills for kids and adults? What are the safety concerns?
5. What’s the process of making gold and diamond teeth? Dental technician and world-renowned special effects teeth creator Gary Archer (@teeth_by_archer) weighs in!
6. Who should really be making your grills, your dentist or your jeweler?
You don’t want to miss this fun conversation!