Manage episode 293454318 series 2508952
The Diamond League was back in full swing in Gateshead, Doha is this Friday, and the Olympic Trials are less than 4 weeks away which means it's time to wonder who is in trouble?
Drink LMNT Free Trial is Back. It Takes 30 seconds to order on your phone and you pay only $5 shipping. LMNT provides essential electrolytes without sugar, artificial ingredients, coloring, or any other junk. Claim your free 7 packet sample pack - by going to DrinkLMNT.com/LetsRun . Wejo loves LMNT. He will personally refund your $5 if you don't like it.
The Countdown to the Trials is sponsored by On and the next listener whose audio we use on our podcast will receive the pair of On shoes of their choice. Call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 to leave a private voicemail.
We want your feedback. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want an extra podcast every week? Join the LRC Supporters Club https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe and get an extra podcast, exclusive content, huge savings on running shoes and a free LetsRun.com shirt. Membership pays for itself.
Order of Show (Supporters Club members get timestamps)
- Employee 1.1 sacked
- Rojo's setup
- Diamond League is back: Ingebrigtsen > Hoare, Asher-Smit > Richardson
- Hillary Bor gets HOKA One One its first DL win/ Is Evan Jager in trouble?
- Genzebe Dibaba in trouble? Francine Niyonsaba update
- adidas Boost Games : Noah Lyles in trouble? Wayde van niekerk injury
- Ajee Wilson loses, Clayton Murphy wins
- Drew Hunter update
- 16 year-old Roisin Willis run 2:00.78 Olympic Trials qualifier
- Doha preview: Rai Benjamin vs Abderrahman Samba, Cheruiyot return, Coburn’s first steeple since 2019 Worlds, Men’s 400: Michael Norman v Fred Kerley v Kirani James v Anthony Zambrano
- Cam Levins Olympic marathon qualifier
- Ron Hill RIP
- Tragedy in China as 21 die in ultra marathon