Manage episode 295794380 series 2508952
Join our Supporters Club if you want daily podcast from the Track and Field Trials. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
We're halfway through the US Olympic Track and Field Trials and we look back and look forward. Show notes below.
(Ad) LetsRun Nation it's getting hot and you need to take advantage of the DrinkLMNT free offer. Get a free sample pack of DrinkLMNT with 6 different flavors for only $5 shipping. LetsRun.com co-founder Weldon Johnson will personally refund your $5 if you don't like this stuff. DrinkLMNT is electrolytes without the junk. No sugar, no artificial flavors, yet it tastes great. DrinkLMNT.com/letsrun
- 6:20 Brazier still OUT
- 16:28 It's going to be HOT 2nd half of Trials - what happens with 10k
- 21:50 Women's 1500: Heather Maclean's crazy path to Olympics
- 34:18 Listened Audio of the Week: New Balance sweep
- 39:30 Round 1 of Women's 800 is crazy: Ajee Wilson ok or worried?!
- 47:16 Rojo's mini rant on Houlihan case
- 57:04 International Talk and Kenyan Trials
- 68:38 Men's 1500 and Centro, Hawker, Nuguse, Kessler is here
- 83:08 Women's steeple final preview: Coburn, Frerichs and Who? Does Grayson Murphy have a chance?
- 87:28 Fans, Covid, Track Meets and Rojo's passport
- 93:22 Fake Josh Kerr audio
- 95:57 Crazy Email of week on Shelby Houlihan case
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/e6cdb616-ef09-4d86-b63b-feed75aad475