Manage episode 300243828 series 2508952
The Pre Classic is here and it's got one thing the Olympics didn't have - Sha'carri Richardson. Could Pre also be bigger than the Olympics for Matthew Centrowitz? We break it all down including Sifan Hassan's world record attempt at 5000 and then look at the Fall World Marathon Major Fields and whether Kipchoge could run Boston in the spring.
Show notes below.
Get Electrolytes without the junk: DrinkLMNT special offer: Get a free sample pack of DrinkLMNT with 6 different flavors for only $5 shipping. Wejo will personally refund your $5 if you don't like this stuff. DrinkLMNT is electrolytes without the junk. No sugar, no artificial flavors, yet it tastes great. DrinkLMNT.com/letsrun
Our final Pre preview will come Friday in the Supporters Only "Friday 15" podcast. Join the LetsRun Supporters Club today. Get exclusive content, a private forum, and the softest t-shirts in the business if you become an annual member. http://letsrun.com/subscribe
- 2:21 Salazar building renamed
- 5:59 World Juniors and Sasha Zhoya
- 14:50 Could Pre be bigger than Olympics for Centro?
- 27:12 Ladies' night at Pre: Can Sifan Hassan get the 5k world record? Can she go sub 14:00?
- 32:11 Rojo waters down his grading of the Chicago Marathon
- 40:13 Tokyo Olympic Distance Grades: A thru F for the US team
- 50:37 Sha'Carri Richarsdon, Elant Thompson, SAFP showdown at Pre
- 58:24 Who is more likely to go sub 9: Emma Coburn or Courtney Frerichs?
- 64:31 Men's 100
- 72:29 Most of fall marathon fields announced - Seidel & Women's Olympic team to NY, Does Des Linden have a shot anymore?
- 80:00 London Marathon 2022 in the Fall, Does that mean Bekele will do Boston?
- Articles: Tokyo Distance Grades
- Chicago Has 1 International Sub 2:30 Woman
- 5 Things to Watch at World Juniors
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/7a75114b-3b33-4c60-a7cc-a7d1b57574b7