Tokyo Approaches: Raevyn and Ajee' Tune-up, Kerr Trash Talks Centro, Hassan Triples? & Makhloufi Enters
Manage episode 298069360 series 2508952
We're 8 days away from track and field at the Olympics and athletes are tuning-up, talking shit, and getting nervous.
It's not too late to try the DrinkLMNT special offer: Get a free sample pack of DrinkLMNT with 6 different flavors for only $5 shipping. Wejo will personally refund your $5 if you don't like this stuff. DrinkLMNT is electrolytes without the junk. No sugar, no artificial flavors, yet it tastes great. DrinkLMNT.com/letsrun
Want daily podcasts from Tokyo? Join the LetsRun Supporters Club today. Get exclusive content, a private forum, and the softest t-shirts in the business if you become an annual member. http://letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
- Supporters Club members get full time stamps below:
- Order of show: Will they make it to Tokyo?
- Ajee Wilson and Raevyn Rogers tune-up for Tokyo, Josette Norris 3:59
- Olympic 1500 betting/ praise for Craig Engels
- Olympic entries are out- Good news for Athing Mu and Emma Coburn
- 30 Minutes:
- Taoufik Makhloufi entered
- Update on Sifan Hassan triple
- Rojo thread: Josette Norris vs Katir & Houlihan
- Crazy story of Spanish agent asking to get banned
- Social Media with Intern Karl - is he vaccinated?
- 61:02 Real Josh Kerr talks shit about Matthew Centrowitz
- Should Usain Bolt do more for track?
- 72:02 Rojo's rant: Did Gwen Jorgensen leave BTC because of Shelby Houlihan?
- Links: Josette Norris vs Katir & Houlihan
- GWEN JORGENSON LEAVES BTC
- Ethiopian Team for Olympics
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/1ae0a90f-9c17-4bc5-8757-18ac8091005d