Manage episode 346457900 series 1277552
In this episode, Sam Ovens, Co-founder and CEO of Skool and Consulting.com sits down with Eric Siu to talk about his business! Covered in this video are Sam Oven’s Mastermind, Why his education business is a community platform, and his take on Info vs SaaS!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:00] - Sam Ovens discuss what’s happening with Consulting.com right now
- [03:00] - What Makes Skool a Community Platform?
- [04:56] - How much is the Mastermind and what are the qualifications?
- [06:00] - Why Sam Ovens think alignment is important for Mastermind?
- [08:08] - Why Mastermind is the best cashflow machine
- [09:38] - Sam Ovens on Info vs SaaS
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Leveling Up on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices