Manage episode 348334342 series 3345488
Hey guys, Danielle here - back for another episode of Life After Cheer! And wow, today’s episode with Peyton Mabry was truly one of my favorites!
Peyton is a true rockstar and role model for many - both on the athlete side and as a businesswoman!
As an athlete, Peyton is a world champion and three-time NCA national champion who has truly used her experience to shape her journey today. Peyton had to get spinal surgery during her freshmen year of college, which abruptly ended her cheer career, but she did not let this stop her from pursuing even bigger goals and dreams!
In this episode, we talk about the following:
- [14:20] With anything you do, you have to give it your all - an athletic mindset will allow you to ride both the highs and the lows and still move forward
- [18:56] If you want to become an entrepreneur and create your own personal brand, the best advice you can get is to just do it - you have to believe in it and yourself and start!
- [28:37] When you’re in the business of servicing and serving others, you have to take care of yourself, so you can be your best self and service others
CONNECT WITH PEYTON:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/peyton_mabry/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/peyton_mabry
- Website: https://peytonmabry.com/
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
Check out Ultima Replenisher Sugar-free Electrolytes and use code CHEER20 for 20% off!! https://glnk.io/vknl/2
Don't forget to leave a review! We love to read them -- THANK YOU!