Manage episode 282739658 series 2421941
The Locked On Cougars Podcast for Wednesday, January 20, 2021:
- A Wednesday edition of the podcast started with the sad news of former BYU assistant and interim head coach Tony Ingle's passing earlier this week due to COVID-19. Jake Hatch shared some of his memories of Coach Ingle and what he will always remember about one of the most personable individuals he'd ever met
- Attention then turned to the NFL Draft and the chances that Zach Wilson and Brady Christensen could do something that hasn't been done in 33 years - that being the both of them being taken in the first round of April's draft. Pro Football Focus believes it could happen
- Finally, the show wrapped up with other BYU news, including Lauren Gustin being named WCC Player of the Week, Homefield Apparel dropping an awesome new line of BYU gear and what BYU's "bag men" should do to get cash to student-athletes, if such a racket were to exist
Support Us By Supporting Our Locked On Podcast Network Sponsors!
- Built Bar - Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to BuiltBar.com and use promo code “LOCKEDON,” and you’ll get 20% off your next order.
- BetOnline AG - There is only one place that has you covered and one place we trust to place our wagers. That's Betonline.ag! Sign up today for a free account at betonline.ag and use the promo code LOCKEDON for your 50% welcome bonus.
- Squire & Company - Squire is a Utah homegrown CPA firm with a national reach. They have all of your needs as a business owner or entrepreneur covered, so reach out to them by checking them out at www.squire.com, emailing Ray Chipman at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling them at 801-477-4950
Follow the Locked On Cougars podcast on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest with regards to the podcast and BYU sports news. Please remember to rate and review the show. Also, please consider subscribing to the Cougs Daily Newsletter that Jake writes and is delivered directly to your email inbox.
If you are interested in advertising with Locked On Cougars or the Locked On Podcast Network, please email us at LockedOnBYU@gmail.com or contact us here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices