#112: Helping Families Prioritize Human Connections Over Screens - An Interview With Daniel Sih
Manage episode 352963649 series 2926563
Are you a parent looking for ways to help your children create sensible rules around tech usage?
With the rise of technology, it can be challenging for parents to set healthy boundaries around tech usage for their children.
We all want our kids to have access to the latest technology and tools, but we also don't want them to spend too much time on screens at the expense of human connections. It's a tricky balance that many parents struggle with.
Tune into Love Shack Live this week where we discuss Daniel Sih’s new book Raising Tech Healthy Humans – a practical handbook that helps parents reset their children's tech habits so they prioritize human connections over screens and provide the best start in life for their kids. Learn Daniel's STARTER Framework for raising tech-healthy humans.
Tune into this episode of Love Shack Live now and get started on helping your family prioritize human connections over screens!
• Learn more about Daniel & his new book here: https://www.raisinghumans.au/gift
• Learn more about The Better Love Club http://thebetterloveclub.com/
• Get your copy of my brand new book Feeling Like Your Marriage Is Dead? http://lifetimeoflove.me/
• Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheat sheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
• Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
• Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/private-sessions
A New Way to Save Your Relationship Without Traditional Counseling
Don't let your relationship fall apart. Join The Better Love Club to make progress without having to spend hours on a counselor's couch.
By using the tools and resources available inside, you can start to see results quickly and easily.