Manage episode 285047516 series 2818551
Wisdom does not only reside in the mind, half of our intelligence comes from the heart, and ignoring this part of ourselves can severely limit the ability to excel in the world! Joining us again on the show, for the second of three parts, is Regina Huber, and today we talk about how passion enables us to share our gifts with the world. Regina explains the process of connecting with our passions, which has a lot to do with listening to the messages our heart is sending us. If you missed the first episode we did with Regina, it is highly recommended to go back and listen to that immediately, before she unpacks today's wonderful wisdom! Moving forward from that discussion on the first two pillars of her transformational leadership framework, Regina delves deeper into the idea of 'heartset' before moving onto the third pillar which deals with the body, energy, consciousness, and presence! In addition to this, Regina walks us through a great, simple exercise for reconnecting with our hearts and listening in on its messages. You are not going to want to miss this chat, so be sure to join us and remember to sign up for the three-part webinar series we are hosting with Regina too!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Unpacking the idea of 'heartset' and why it is important to transformation.
- How the wisdom of the heart can help us make vital decisions in life and business.
- Regina's simple and effective exercise to quickly connect with the heart!
- Receiving messages from the heart and taking note of this valuable information!
- The role of passion in propelling you forward and sharing your gifts with the world.
- Magnet energy and the drawing of attention; what happens in powerful first impressions.
- Tangible results for energy work and how this translates into different areas of your life.
- What to expect in the upcoming webinars as Regina expands on these topics.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: