Manage episode 284567780 series 2818551
Today we have the first of a three-part series with an amazing guest! Regina Huber will be talking to us about her approach to transformational leadership and how her three P's of passion, purpose, and profit, help her clients reach their goals and move forward into a more aligned future. This podcast series also serves as an introduction to the webinar series we will be hosting with Regina, in which we will delve deeper into her philosophy and lessons. Regina has lived on five different continents, taking her work and powerful spirit to many communities across the world. She has built up a strong reputation for shifting power and accelerating careers, authoring books, and speaking to a wide array of audiences. This podcast series, and particularly the upcoming webinars, are designed for you, and can definitely take you and your business practice to the next level, so don't miss out! Today we start our journey with this amazing woman, introducing her unique genius and frameworks, so tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Regina's early life, her adventurous spirit, and her desire to explore the world.
- Interesting and colorful experiences that Regina has had across the globe.
- The array of passions that Regina has cultivated over the course of her life.
- Packaging life lessons and business acumen into actionable strategies for an audience.
- Regina's Powerful Leadership Transformation framework and its four pillars.
- Bringing the heart into the conversation, and a more holistic approach to intelligence.
- Taking effective action over staying busy for the sake of it.
- Regina's ideal clients and the audiences she services through her training
- What to expect in the first webinar from Regina! The place of passion and how it relates to purpose.
- Accessing our inner power and tapping into this amazing and unique resource.
- Expanding your vision and creating excitement about the future!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: