Manage episode 284464008 series 2872054
We kick off Club Month with Bay State Triathlon Team Prez, Jackie Francisco. We talk about one of the most experienced clubs in the region dating back to 1998 on the south shore of Massachusetts, Pandemic “Athletic Challenges” with the club, importance of social media, club giveaways, and her amazing ability as a seamstress!
The Bay State Triathlon Team was formed in 1998 as an effort to bring together triathletes of all abilities to enhance their enjoyment and participation in the sport of triathlon. The team’s members range from athletes preparing for their first triathlon to veterans of Ironman Hawaii, USA Triathlon National Championships and ITU World Championships. Our goal is to provide a source of training partners, team camaraderie and sponsorship benefits to triathletes training and racing in southeastern New England.
Membership in BSTT can provide you many unique benefits:
- Frequent off-season team meetings with clinics and guest speakers.
- Numerous weekly and "special" monthly team training sessions.
- Team Championship Race Series.
- Free BSTT shirt and water bottle.
- Great sponsor discounts on many triathlon related products and services.
- Social networking with other athletes that have common interests. Yearly banquet, team meetings, training sessions and post-race gatherings provide opportunities to meet other team members.
- Access to the team Facebook page
--> Annual membership dues are just $85.00 <--