Manage episode 338107340 series 2807678
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time and put out content more consistently. Tuning in, you’ll gain some insight into these processes and find out why we believe that, if you’re not batching your content, you’re making a huge mistake! You won’t want to miss this episode.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We Batch Our Content.
- [00:25] How Neil batches his content, from blog posts to videos and podcasts.
- [01:11] Why we think you’re making a big mistake if you’re not batching your content.
- [01:45] The benefits of using a tool like Sprout Social to help you batch your content.
- [02:55] Why Eric believes that Tweets cannot be batched.
- [03:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:48] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: