Episode 101: Lessons I've Learned on How To Build an Award-Winning Practice as a Black Woman Physician
Manage episode 303940781 series 2818098
When it comes to branching out and starting a practice of your own, it is important to realize that you do not have to do things the way in which they have always been done. That’s why episode 101 of the Melanin & Medicine Podcast is about the lessons I’ve learned on how to build an award-winning practice as a black woman physician!
The Idea to Impact Accelerator is a one-day intensive workshop that will transform your business idea into an actionable massive profit plan. We get to work using my 4 step business building formula that ensures you have clear action steps and goals for each monthly milestone.
Instead of sitting on an idea wondering if it’ll be profitable, you leave with the confidence and the proven concept needed to create a stream of income that will allow you to complement or replace your income as a physician.
In this episode of the Melanin & Medicine Podcast, I’m sharing the importance of opening your eyes to new strategies that don’t fit into the one size fits all business model and not being afraid to do what hasn’t been done.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Looking at the things you are currently doing within your role and recognizing which of these can act as an entrepreneurial business model to branch out with.
- Observing what works and what doesn’t to appropriately invest your time in the efforts that will give you a higher ROI.
- Not letting your idea diminish because you are afraid to share it and allow others to hold you accountable for achieving it.
- Using the parasite model to look at what others are offering your target audience and how you can make it better with your unique skills and resources.
- Remembering that every big business starts small and the steps you are taking today will be transformational in where you are headed.
- Bonus tips for boosting your success and build your award-winning practice.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on empowering Black women in medicine and academia to find their purpose and achieve their vision.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Don’t forget to text PODCAST to 516-357-5811