Manage episode 305577548 series 2818098
Whether you have to look closely or dodge getting hit in the head by a sign, you are surrounded by all the signs you need to leap into making the changes in your life that will take you on a new path towards success. That’s why episode 104 of the Melanin & Medicine Podcast is about operating in your true self!
The Idea to Impact Accelerator On Demand is a one-day intensive workshop that will transform your business idea into an actionable massive profit plan. We get to work using my 4 step business building formula that ensures you have clear action steps and goals for each monthly milestone.
Instead of sitting on an idea wondering if it’ll be profitable, you leave with the confidence and the proven concept needed to create a stream of income that will allow you to complement or replace your income as a physician.
In this episode of the Melanin & Medicine Podcast, my guest Dr. Margaret Towolawi shares the importance of listening to the signs that point you to a new journey for yourself and looking back on how far you've come to celebrate your successes.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Listening to the signs when they are telling you to move on and the amount of doors that will open for you when you do so.
- Dr. Margaret Towolawi’s story of leaving her career and successfully taking her side hustle full time all in the middle of a pandemic.
- The important mindset shifts that are needed to happen when moving into entrepreneurship.
- Negotiating your pay or setting your prices to reflect your worth.
- Dr. Towolawi’s top 3 skin care tips that she has learned in her business.
- Celebrating your wins and reflecting back on your accomplishments.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on empowering Black women in medicine and academia to find their purpose and achieve their vision.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Don’t forget to text PODCAST to 516-357-5811
Learn more about Melanin & Medicine and Omolara at https://melaninmedicine.buzzsprout.com/
CONNECT WITH DR. OMOLARA UWEMEDIMO MD, MPH:
CONNECT WITH DR. MARGARET TOWOLAWI :
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: