Manage episode 326108603 series 2818098
We find ourselves “doing” so often that we don’t take the time to reflect on how far we’ve come. That’s why this episode of the Melanin & Medicine Podcast is about reflecting to stay motivated!
As Black women, we often limit our dreams, our impact, our wealth & even our legacy by not owning our power & maximizing it.
Knowing whether you are fully owning your power is essential for helping you learn how you can tap into more power to live the life you deserve. When you reach out to me via our Support Request Form, you'll receive personalized feedback from to help guide you in your purpose, prioritizing your goals and designing a sustainable plan to make it all happen.
We'll be hosting our Passion to Profit Masterclass soon. In this transformational workshop we'll be sharing the 5 shifts that women of color in healthcare must make in order to grow businesses that create impact and income (even if you're still working a full-time job)! If you have you have a desire to launch and grow your own business for social impact and health justice, you won't want to miss out. Reserve your seat here.
This week, I’m sharing the importance of reflecting back on how far you’ve come in order to stay motivated and driven going forward.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Reflecting on the change that has occurred in your life over the past 12 months.
- Looking internally to notice change and drive our motivation when we might not be able to see it on the outside.
- How I have learned to create a vision of internal growth and start to recognize the fruits of my labor.
- Recognizing that the person you bring to the world in yourself is more valuable than what you bring to the world.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on empowering Black women in healthcare to find their purpose and achieve their vision.
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
LINKS MENTIONED DURING THE EPISODE:
- Get professional or personal support from Melanin & Medicine by completing an intake at https://bit.ly/mmintakeform
- Join us for our FREE masterclass on Saturday, April 30th at 12 PM EST. Register to grow your early or mid-stage healthcare social enterprise at https://melaninandmedicine.co/masterclass
- Learn more about Melanin & Medicine and Dr. Omolara at melaninandmedicine.co and tap into all of our resources.