Manage episode 328120687 series 2818098
As a black healthcare professional, you have an opportunity to make a real difference in your community and the world. This is the perfect time to get funding to build your own healthcare organization that helps the underserved. You can take control of your future and contribute so much to the lives of others. Be your own boss. Work with full confidence, passion, freedom, and a sense of purpose that comes from helping people live their best lives.
Our Funding the Future Masterclass is happening at the end of the month. In this transformational workshop we'll be sharing THE FIVE SECRETS FOR BLACK WOMEN IN HEALTHCARE TO GET 6-FIGURE FUNDING AND GROW THEIR ENTERPRISES FOR UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES (without loans or giving up equity)! If you have a desire to get funded to launch and grow your own healthcare business , you won't want to miss out. Reserve your seat here.
That's why in this episode of the Melanin & Medicine Podcast, I’m sharing how to turn your passion into profit by following these 5 proven strategies.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The biggest mistakes in trying to turn your passion into a profit.
- Ask yourself these important questions so you can accurately assess your life and map out your purpose and passion.
- Knowing your values is one of the key turning points. With clear values, you’ll be able to set better boundaries in your life.
- Having accountability will help you because what you’ve created needs to have expansion (and supportive people) behind it.
- The #1 thing that takes us away from profitability.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on empowering Black women in medicine and academia to find their purpose and achieve their vision.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH DR. OMOLARA UWEMEDIMO MD, MPH:
Tap into all of our resources at Melanin & Medicine HERE