93: Dan Mangena- Dream with Your Eyes Open, Break Through of the Stuck States, Relationship with Money.
Manage episode 280568767 series 2772529
On this episode of Mindful Impact with Justin Francisco,the host speaks with Dan Mangena, an entrepreneur, philanthropist, best-selling author, and qualified reality transurfing practitioner. Listen as they talk about transurfing, the practice of meditation, and living a purpose-driven life.
3 Key Points:
- The practice of meditation should be aligned with intentions, through the space of heart and mind coordination.
- Abundance is not a passive process but an active process to work in meditation. Take action.
- The kinds of intentions are inner and outer intentions. Trust the outer intentions and look at the infinite bounty of the universe.
- 4:00- Dan Mangena's work has been featured in major publications across the globe and included in the Wall Street Journal's Masters of Success.
- 4:12- Dan Mangena aims to serve and uplift the lives of people through abundant, joyful, and purpose-driven lives.
- 5:45- The practice of meditation should be part of a holistic approach to how we create our reality or lives.
- 6:45- Core alignment is aligning to the intentions, which are best served by being brought forward by heart and mind coordination.
- 7:15- The meditation practice comes in by the first contact between physical and non-physical vibration or emotional state.
- 7:33- Non-physical/word must be received and embodied in the physical aspect to become flesh.
- 8:39- An abundant, purpose-driven life is a rounded-off human experience.
- 11:20- When Dan was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome at the age of 27, he finally realized what was "wrong".
- 11:44 Dan’s anxiety and insomnia disappeared when he studied Social Dynamics and understood the framework of human interaction.
- 16:15- The idea of "life is for living" doesn't work for Dan as he believes that life has a purpose.
- 17:50- The most logical reason for the burden is to take the burden out of the board.
- 20:00- Very few modalities cover all the bases (mind, body, and soul), unlike Transurfing.
- 23:13- With inner intentions, we are looking at the resources we have, while in outer intentions, we are looking at the infinite bounty of the universe.
- 24:00- Transurfing gives steps into a state where you can put a check on a wall which is represented by the things that you've done, to allow the universe to do what it wants to do, which is abundance.
- 24:41 Faith is an active process. Work to train yourself.
- 28:50- Traditional religions believe that money is the root of all evil.
- 29:45- If all people who believe that money is the root of all evil came together to create a job, they can make a dent in poverty.
- 30:03- People are just holding to ideas and looking for pieces of evidence to hold on to that idea.
- 31:15- Dan created a video regarding the Secrets to Harmonious Money Magnet on his website.
- 32:00- Meditation facilitates getting lined up to make some moves to a place of expansion.
- 32:14- The actions that we make, the choices that we take, leads to our reality, are based on what's happening on the conscious level.
- 32:30 - The success that we've achieved has been against an idea sitting on an unconscious level that we don't always consciously desire.
- 39:00- Dan narrates how he became aligned more with the intention of serving.
- 42:10- Dan decided to trust the outer intention and committed to finishing his book.
- 46:14- Dan is in a state where he has the freedom to do what he desires and not to think about if his kids will go to college or not.
- 46:25- Abundance is the freedom to do what you desire, the call of the universe without thinking what's in it for me.
- 48:25- Dan being grateful, has nothing to say to his 18-year-old self, because even the crappy part of his life contributed to what he is now.
- 48: 36- True gratitude is not being grateful for the things that he likes but accepting all of it.
- "An abundant purpose-driven human life for me is a rounded-off human experience.”- Dan Mangena
- "I think it's the consistency of actions that eventually leads to the million-dollar check on the wall"- Justin
- “What am I doing? Am I showing up every day and aligned with my beliefs about how to create wealth, or am I still following somebody else's story?”- Dan Mangena
- "Have you ever thought that your mission is being denied its full expression by not allowing more abundance to your life? "- Barry