212: The Reality Behind Affordable Housing Space
Manage episode 341676953 series 2662865
Learn a plethora of information about the affordable housing market from how others dislike it to how it can be a highly rewarding investment from Jason Stubblefield. You'll also see how this works and the compassion that goes into working on this asset type. Stay tuned because this could be your next venture!
Topics on Today’s Episode
- The stigma surrounding the affordable housing space
- Process of acquiring affordable housing
- How to leverage a compliance-free property as an owner
- Why is it necessary to screen potential tenants?
- Tips for investing in affordable housing and capital-raising myths
- Kahuna Boardroom
- Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles Kindle | Paperback
About Jason Stubblefield
Jason has been investing in real estate for over 10 years. He started with single-family homes and has since moved into the multifamily real estate space. He scaled his portfolio to over 1000 multifamily units in just a few years. Jason grew up in a lower-class family and was always mindful of the tenants that he served. That concern led him to transition his company into the affordable housing space. His company is now devoted to helping solve the affordable housing crisis while maintaining strong returns for his company and his investors. Prior to becoming a full-time multifamily entrepreneur, Jason spent over 11 years of experience in software development and has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Memphis. He is also a United States Marine Corps veteran.
Connect with Jason
- Website: S&S Capital Partners
- LinkedIn: Jason Stubblefield
- Facebook: The Multifamily Code
- Youtube: Jason Stubblefield
Don’t forget to download my Free Workshop Quick Start Video Series, and if you like what you have heard, please leave a review on iTunes.