Manage episode 301189609 series 2647146
Many people will tell you to trust your gut whenever you’re making a key decision in your life. In the real estate business, however, it pays to not follow your gut all the time, especially in hiring. What you should do always is doing your due diligence to ensure that you’re doing the right thing. In the case of Anthony Scandariato, he learned to not trust his gut when hiring and instead prioritize background checks to hire the right guy.
[00:01 - 04:25] Opening Segment
- I welcome today’s guest, Anthony Scandariato
- He talks about the services their company offers
[04:26 - 15:03] Hiring the Wrong Guy
- The truth about multifamily investing you should know
- What Anthony learned from hiring the wrong guy
- Why background checks are required in hiring
[15:04 - 20:08] Why Market Research is Important
- Should you have a bookkeeper in-house?
- Here’s Anthony’s experience
- The importance of market research in real estate
- Anthony gives a sneak peek on how they look at deals
[20:09- 24:59] Closing Segment
- Don’t miss Anthony’s words of wisdom!
- This is applicable for beginners and experts
- Find Anthony at the links below
- Final words
“Don’t be afraid, regardless of whether you’re a beginner, intermediate [or] advanced, keep building out your team.” - Anthony Scandariato
“It’s really the property management from multifamily that’s really the key to success, in my opinion, in this business.” - Anthony Scandariato
You can connect with Anthony by emailing email@example.com or get in touch with him on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. Visit Red Knight Properties to grow your income and wealth from investing passively in real estate!
Learn more about Myers Methods of Multifamily Investing: http://bit.ly/37u6oK3
Register for Myers Methods Multifamily Investing Course: https://bit.ly/37iozkB
Learn more about the Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Conference: https://bit.ly/2V7SlCC
Support the show (https://www.facebook.com/groups/157335752156211/)