Manage episode 300688183 series 2828146
Today I’m talking with Personal Transformation Coach and author of the “Calling All Heroes” series, Christian de la Huerta. With 30 years of experience, Christian is a sought-after spiritual teacher and leading voice in the breathwork community. He has traveled the world offering inspiring and transformational retreats combining psychological and spiritual teachings with lasting and life-changing effects. An award-winning, critically acclaimed author, he has spoken at numerous universities and conferences and on the TEDx stage. His new book, Awakening the Soul of Power, was described by multiple Grammy Award–winner Gloria Estefan as “a balm for the soul of anyone searching for truth and answers to life’s difficult questions.”
Christian and I are talking about:
- The difference between egoic power (control) and soulful power (guidance).
- How we can use our power to connect with our teens and avoid power struggles.
- How to use our power to communicate more effectively with our teens
- Get a free guided meditation, power practices, and a chapter from Christian’s book at https://soulfulpower.com/.
- Grab my free guide “7 Secrets to Motivating Teens” at askdrcam.com/motivateteens.
If you found this episode valuable, please take a quick moment to comment and share. This helps other parents like you find the show. Thank you!!