Emma Gage, Wellbeing campaign manager at Business in the Community on how to improve wellbeing at work
Manage episode 285272911 series 2663586
In this episode we talk to Emma about:
- Her views on wellbeing in the workplace (3.02)
- How leaders should role model good practice (9.49)
- Examples of organisations that are leading the way (13.20)
- How her parents have influenced her (20.28)
- Challenging gender inequality (21.27)
If you would like to find out more about BITC you can find them here www.bitc.org.uk
Be part of the conversation
If you enjoy this episode please let us know what you think by contacting us on social media or via email.
Find us on Instagram @portrait_of_a_londoner
Facebook @Portrait of a Londoner
or email us at email@example.com
We are completely self funded so if you would like to support us we would be extremely grateful: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34411265
Please rate, review and subscribe !