Rebecca Seal, Food writer and author of new book Solo, (How to work alone) discusses how to work from home well
Manage episode 284060243 series 2663586
In this episode we discuss:
- How to create boundaries between home and work life
- How to manage the dual role of working from home and home-schooling
- How to make a great lunch for one at home
- How to plan for success using present tense journaling
- Why she loves living in London
- Rebecca’s recommendations for local takeaways!
Be part of the conversation!
Let us know if you enjoyed this episode and please share on social media if you did!
Please get involved via socials on the following:
Find us on Instagram @portrait_of_a_londoner
Facebook @Portrait of a Londoner