Manage episode 277813308 series 2444713
Is the fight against hospital ransomware the next big blockbuster movie? Exactly how much good can come from exam surveillance tools?
Plus, Matt also sits down with Privacy Officer, Pilar Garcia, to discuss all things privacy at 1Password. Finally, we couldn't leave you without the latest edition of Play Your Passwords Right – as usual, we had some time to kill at the end. 🚨
🏰 Watchtower Weekly
- A cybercrime group is targeting US hospitals
- WhatsApp is adding disappearing messages
- Students are rebelling against eye-tracking exam surveillance tools
🔐 This Week at 1Password
Back stage access to all things 1Password!
- Follow Pilar on Twitter: @XOR_cerer
- YouTube: Pilar Garcia at PasswordsCon 2019
- About 1Password and your privacy
Ask us anything! Please use the #Ask1Password hashtag or send us an email at: email@example.com
🚨 Play Your Passwords Right
We show a password, then reveal how many times that has been in a breach. We then show another and guess higher or lower.
To play along visit: haveibeenpwned.com/passwords
📲 Follow Us…
Please get in touch using #Ask1Password and let us know what you think of the show, you can also leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.