Manage episode 274927043 series 2444713
In our latest episode, Dr. Chris Pierson from BlackCloak shares why business executives, CISO and other high-profile individuals are prime targets for hackers, while sharing tips and insights on how we can all protect our digital lives.
Also: Have you ever used a pet's name as a password? As many as 1 in 6 of us have. Our furry friends may make terrible passwords, but they make for a great round of Play Your Password Right. 🐱 🧨 🎧
🏰 Watchtower Weekly
- A shameful security flaw could have let anyone access your Grindr account
- Grindr exposed its users’ HIV statuses to two other companies
- Grindr shares personal data with ad companies in violation of GDPR
- Contact-tracing data harvested from pubs and restaurants being sold on
- Experts warn of 'mass violation of rights' as contact-tracing data collected in pubs sold on
🎙 Guest Interview - Dr. Chris Pierson
Ask us anything! Please use the #Ask1Password hashtag or send us an email at: email@example.com
🚨 Play Your Passwords Right
We show a password, then reveal how many times that has been in a breach. We then show another and guess higher or lower.
To play along visit: haveibeenpwned.com/passwords
Please get in touch using #Ask1Password and let us know what you think of the show, you can also leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.