Unexplained is a haunting and unsettling bi-weekly podcast about strange and mysterious real life events that continue to evade explanation. A story-based show mixing spoken-word narrative, history and ideas - often to terrifying effect - that explores the space between what we think of as real and what is not; where sometimes belief can be as concrete as ‘reality,’ whatever that is… More info at www.unexplainedpodcast.com and on twitter @unexplainedpod and facebook.com/unexplainedpodcast
Manage episode 290122782 series 1251246
From a very young age, Andy Hopkins learned that he was a beacon to spirits, not all of which was kind. Some were intent on frightening them and forcing us out. In this house, he spent nights cowering from the shadows that stalked the hallways. Nights were spent wondering whether the unseen footsteps were coming my way to scare him or worse. Today, we will step inside the true story of what it was like to grow up with the gift of seeing spirits and see why this “gift” was also a curse, as the harrowing ghosts twisted and infused their way into his life; changing it forever.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Just how dark was the energy in Andy’s house, and how scary did things get?
- Did anything make the dark entity subside in the Park Roadhouse?
- Where did the spirits come from in the house? Were they always in the house waiting in the wings?
- What was the history of the house, beyond the friendly grandmother who died there?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks