Manage episode 293980793 series 2812615
According to WHO, three times as many men as women die by suicide and men are less likely to access psychological therapies than women, it’s time to talk about this.
Since June is recognized as Mens health month, We decided to have a man cave discussion about MENtal Health. This episode features an uplifting & transparent conversation designed to help you to thrive mentally & emotionally. If you are a woman, this would be good for you to hear as well, so you can better understand the men in your life. Our guests today open up about their mental health struggles as it relates to the lost of a parent (Irvin) and the lost of a child (Bryan).
Connect with the guests
- Irvin Wasswa https://www.instagram.com/irvman116/
- Bryan Saint-Louis https://linktr.ee/Madcasters https://www.instagram.com/bryan_bsl/
- Treat Yourself https://www.buzzsprout.com/1113380/8547311
- Prioritize Your Mental Health https://www.buzzsprout.com/1113380/8505396
Scripture in this Episode
- 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
- Psalm 42:11 “Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.”
- Phil 4:7 “And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
For more great content, follow the Host Paul Calcote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/paulwcalcote/
Support the show (https://cash.app/$RealPeopleRealTalk)