Manage episode 295101547 series 2812615
Let's Normalize Failure as failures are simply pitstops along the road to success. It's important to note that failure isn’t final, it's an opportunity to learn, grow, and do better next time. In this episode we define "failure" and "success" while sharing personal stories of failures that actually led to valuable lessons learned. If you want to know how to bounce back from a loss then tune in.
- "Sometimes failure is God's protection and redirection in your life." Nicole
- "Don’t let the fear of failure cause you to miss out on doing some amazing things" Paul
- "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
- "Only those that fail greatly can ever achieve greatly” Robert Kennedy
Connect with the guest: Nicole Brown https://www.instagram.com/leliassoutherncharm/
- Coping with COVID https://www.buzzsprout.com/1113380/3890828
- Shoot Your Shot https://www.buzzsprout.com/1113380/7157665
For more great content, follow the Host Paul Calcote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/paulwcalcote/
Also if you enjoyed today's episode, would you leave us a rating and review, we would love to hear from you.
Support the show (https://cash.app/$RealPeopleRealTalk)