Rockstar Mentor Show | Be an entrepreneur with your art business | Marketing brand strategies and interviews with Sonya Paz
Ep. 113 Unwrapping your Retail Business. Interview with Sue Monhait by Sonya Paz
Manage episode 219544737 series 2390266
Ep. 113 Unwrapping your Retail Business! Interview with Sue Monhait by Sonya Paz
I am pleased to have Sue Monhait of the Ribbon Print Company and the podcast "Gift Biz Unwrapped" with me on the Rockstar Mentor Podcast show today!
We learn so much from Sue, and her journey from a corporate gig to savvy retail gift basket business to building her Ribbon Printing Company and how she teaches and inspires others from her podcast and membership site!
I really enjoyed this interview with Sue and I know that she and I share a lot of the same experiences! Listen up to the podcast for some valuable words of wisdom!
You can learn more about Sue at:
The Gift Biz Unwrapped Podcast
Check these episodes out on the website at
Or whatever podcast player you prefer (ie., iTunes. Stitcher Radio, Google Play, TuneIn etc).
For the full summary of the Rockstar Mentor show notes visit me at http://rockstarmentor.com/blog
Please visit our website to sign up to be on the front lines of amazing information and free downloads that I have prepared especially for you. http://rockstarmentor.com
Visit me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/crushitmentor
Visit me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rockstarmentor
What makes Stamps.com such a great solution?
- Save time - No more trips to Post office
- Save money - Pay exact postage and save at least 50% vs. postage meters
- Easy and convenient - Print official USPS postage 24/7, domestic or international
- Also great for online sellers - Import and ship orders + tracking
- License to print postage
- 4 week trial
- $5 in postage (to use during trial)
- $40 in postage coupons (if you stay past the trial)
- 5lb. digital scale ($50 value, just pay S&H)
- Label sample kit ($5 value)
Try it now!
Stamps.com Enter Promo Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Support the show