Manage episode 298355132 series 2087266
Meet Camille Trent, Head of Content at Dooly, where she helps sales teams close more deals faster.
In this episode, you'll learn the details of an incredible G2 social campaign that created invaluable flywheel awareness and was even shared by G2 themselves. You'll also hear about using creativity in campaigns, how to do a team brainstorm, and how to lead a team in remote settings. Enjoy!
- 01:50 Deciding To Run a G2 Social Campaign To Inform People About the Award
- 03:05 Everything Starts With a Good Old-Fashioned Brainstorm
- 08:45 How the Campaign Fit Into Different Parts of the Marketing Funnel
- 12:20 The Results So Far and Unexpected Benefits
- 14:50 Organizing a Creative Campaign With a Remote Team All Over the Map
- 17:35 A Piece of Advice: Hire the Right People
- 18:30 The Challenges of Leadership in a Remote Environment
- 24:15 Lightning Questions