Manage episode 362321208 series 3463463
In today’s episode, we look back at the beginning of Nicole’s 30s when she hit rock bottom with her career and identity. At the time, Nicole’s self-worth was directly tied to her journalism career but as job security in journalism was threatened and old trauma started creeping back in, she found herself at a crossroads in her career. Tune in to hear the significant moment when she realized she was causing her own misery, and how that realization gave her the spark of hope to take the leap of faith she needed. Learn the biggest, bravest choice Nicole made that led her to a job where she could fully be her authentic self.
- Looking back on her era of change in her 30s (1:45)
- The significant moment when she realized she was responsible for her own misery (8:08)
- How following her pathway to purpose led her to finding her purpose (9:13)
- The leap of faith she took when she was feeling bold (9:49)
- The important takeaways she learned from an unexpected training (11:57)
Join my FREE series, Transform Your Relationship with Work Boundaries (without shame or guilt). We start May 11! Grab your seat >> go.nicoletsong.com/boundaries
Do you struggle with boundaries? Discover the blind spots holding you back and take the Boundary Tendencies Quiz >> nicoletsong.com/quiz
Want to build morning habits that last so you jump out of bed with energy and clarity every morning? Join Nicole’s 5-Day Morning Challenge >> go.nicoletsong.com/morning-habits
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to https://podfollow.com/school-of-self-worth
For full show notes, transcript, and links, visit nicoletsong.com/podcast.
Find out what Nicole is up to: