Manage episode 282145797 series 2763477
I begin this episode by sharing a blog post I wrote about chickens—and how I recently found myself being schooled by them in the art of being here now. It’s remarkable what you can learn when you become present! The link to the post is below, along with a referral to my all-time favorite online yoga class.
I enjoyed my chat with fellow self-care nerd and podcaster, Jazmine Staten. Her message about fitting self-care into your pandemic and work routines should resonate. Among other things, I learned:
- How to ‘date yourself’
- The dilemma of young working women when it comes to self-care
- Her favorite self-care practices
- Jazmine’s best self-care phone habits
- Jazmine’s favorite 90’s sitcoms and what this has to do with self-care
- They happen to be: Girlfriends (not 90s but early 2000's), Sister, Sister, Charmed and The Parkers
- How she fits self-care into her corporate job
- Pandemic self-care… and even Zoom self-care moves
You’ll find yourself as inspired and uplifted as I was if you listen. Enjoy!RESOURCES
MORE ABOUT JAZMINE
Cr8ing Spaces is a self-care podcast for millennial girl bosses. Our listeners are typically young adult women who are in their 20s and trying to figure out this thing we called "adulting" while owning their careers. Jazmine Staten is the host.