A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 288079760 series 2328548
Growing up in a haunted house can be terrifying for a child. It can be even more confusing if your parents, to protect you, refuse to discuss the haunting with you. Only to have all your fears confirmed one day when you and your mother flee the house in fear of the unknown entity that demands you leave. That is what happened to Stephanie Smith. Today we hear her story of making sense of her childhood paranormal experiences and taking that knowledge into paranormal investigating as an adult.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What areas of the hospital did Stephane feel the most external energy?
- What kind of ghostly activity did Stephanie experience in the downtown area of Anchorage, Alaska?
- When an entity imprints their sad or depressed energy onto the living, is it giving them a moment of peace from their pain?
- What experiences has Stephanie had at the haunted Shanley Hotel?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks