A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 291475227 series 2328548
She grew up in a house feeling that something was watching her. It started with small things, orbs, shadows, noises and quickly escalated from there. After tragedy struck her family, Mandy Metzger began to suspect her brother may be behind the haunting. But this was a question that remained just that, a question. After moving to several locations, Mandy discovered that she could communicate with the dead and sense them far beyond the non-sensitive person. This is her story.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What strange message came directly through Mandy’s alarm clock?
- Mandy believes that everyone can be a medium. How does one rediscover that ability?
- What drew Mandy to get involved with paranormal investigations after a lifetime of personal experiences?
- How did Mandy realize that she was sensitive and medium?
- How does fear play a role in Mandy’s investigations? Does it help draw spirits out?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks