A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 290836680 series 2328548
Telling your classmates that you live in a funeral home was a rather interesting way for John Moore to gain friends. However, it was his reality. It was a reality that involved him and his family seeing and sometimes communicating with his great grandfather, the funeral home founder. These experiences would drive John to explore the paranormal world and try to identify more just what goes bump in the night. This is his story.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What is your reaction when you hear a child’s voice while investigating? Should the investigator need to help?
- Has John ever been involved in helping to remove a spirit from a location?
- Why do some spirits stick around, and some seem to move beyond?
- What are some of the most reliable ways of getting verbal communication from the dead?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks