A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 290321547 series 2328548
From a very young age, Andy Hopkins learned that he was a beacon to spirits, not all of which was kind. Some were intent on frightening them and forcing us out. In this house, he spent nights cowering from the shadows that stalked the hallways. Nights were spent wondering whether the unseen footsteps were coming my way to scare him or worse. Today, we will step inside the true story of what it was like to grow up with the gift of seeing spirits and see why this “gift” was also a curse, as the harrowing ghosts twisted and infused their way into his life; changing it forever.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Just how dark was the energy in Andy’s house, and how scary did things get?
- Did anything make the dark entity subside in the Park Roadhouse?
- Where did the spirits come from in the house? Were they always in the house waiting in the wings?
- What was the history of the house, beyond the friendly grandmother who died there?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks