A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 288598059 series 2328548
A family returns home from church. A meal is served, the children play, and eventually, everyone retires to their beds for another night of sleep. However, this night would be like no other. It would be the final night of these eight souls’ lives. From the shadows of the attic, it is believed that one man emerged and would swing his ax multiple times brutally murdering the entire family. Who was this man, why did he commit such a disturbing act? These are questions that still linger today, as do the spirits of the Villisca Axe Murder House. Today we discuss all of this and more with paranormal investigator Greg Bakun.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Was there something paranormal involved in the murders?
- What was it like for Greg the first time he investigated Villisca Axe Murder House?
- How did the investigation of the Villisca Axe Murder House hit Greg hard and what did his experiences teach him?
- What disturbing event happened to Greg and his crew as they left the Axe Murder House?
- What does Greg believe the future holds for the Villisca Axe Murder House?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks