Unexplained is a haunting and unsettling bi-weekly podcast about strange and mysterious real life events that continue to evade explanation. A story-based show mixing spoken-word narrative, history and ideas - often to terrifying effect - that explores the space between what we think of as real and what is not; where sometimes belief can be as concrete as ‘reality,’ whatever that is… More info at www.unexplainedpodcast.com and on twitter @unexplainedpod and facebook.com/unexplainedpodcast
Manage episode 282561143 series 2328548
Investigating the dead is not an easy job. No case is the same, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution to calming a haunt down. Thomas Edward is one such investigator. He's had a fascination with the paranormal since having several haunting childhood experiences. Today we discuss life investigating private homes and well-known haunts such as the Haunted Hinsdale House and the West Virginia Penitentiary on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Does Thomas feel that he should not help spirits pass on because it's not his place or is not qualified to help a spirit pass?
- How did Thomas learn about his strengths and limitations in dealing with the dead?
- When someone comes to you to share what they have experienced with you, how do you determine if it's something you want to look into further?
- What have been some of the most compelling experiences Thomas has experienced while investigating ghosts?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks