Manage episode 315936600 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/2021-resolutions
Here’s how our hosts are (and you can) set yourself up for success in 2022!
2021 has come to a close, and Sam, Tiff and Andy have some New Year’s resolutions to make 2022 the best it can be for our camp, and especially our staff. SUPPORT, training, diversifying revenue streams, and more- PLUS, a few program tips at the end.
Thanks to our hosts and for our awesome listeners for making 2021 a GREAT podcasting season!
Do you read the show notes? Let us know - click the following link to receive 10% off a lifetime subscription of Go Camp Pro's 5-Minute Fridays. (psst. Even if you don't buy anything, clicking this link will still help!)
(click here - https://bit.ly/pod-notes-discount)
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Day Camp Best Practices
- Sam - Camp reunions and story sharing - ask your alumni how the skills they’ve learned from camp has positively impacted their lives
- Andy - Music makers! - Lay instruments out and let kids have at ‘em!
- Tiff - Help kids rediscover the parks in their own backyards - “Tour-de-la-parks” or “Beyond the Block!”
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Sam Thompson, Recreation Supervisor - Crystal Lake Park District
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- Camptivities - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!