Day Camp Office Admin - with Jane Dornbush & Peter Goldberg - The Day Camp Pod #70
Manage episode 322170724 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/day-camp-office-admin
Keeping the Trains Running on Time!
The Day Camp Office is the nucleus of the organization during the off-season and during the summer. Filled with multitaskers, databases, spreadsheets, phones, Emails, texts, push notifications, weather reports- and as technology changes, so does the camp office.
Today we meet with two camp professionals dedicated to office administration, and if you care about the details of what we do, you’ll find this very interesting.
Do you read the show notes? Let us know - click the following link to receive 10% off a lifetime subscription of Go Camp Pro's 5-Minute Fridays. (psst. Even if you don't buy anything, clicking this link will still help!)
(click here - https://bit.ly/pod-notes-discount)
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Links from this show:
- Summer Camp Administrators Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/206157707141026
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Jane Dornbush - Office Manager - Camp Jacobson
- Peter Goldberg - Administrative Director - Woodmont Day Camp
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- AM Skier - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!