Manage episode 324623867 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/staff-holding-hostage
A proactive approach to working with this post-COVID generation of staff
This past summer was intense, especially in the realm of managing our staff who have been through a lot in the past two years. Managing staff resistance is something that comes with the job, but extreme staff resistance can rattle your cage if you’re not ready for it.
Our friend Emily Golinsky offers some insight and solutions to help you quell your inevitable next staff challenge uprising.
Do you read the show notes? Let us know - click the following link to receive 10% off a lifetime subscription of Go Camp Pro's 5-Minute Fridays. (psst. Even if you don't buy anything, clicking this link will still help!)
(click here - https://bit.ly/pod-notes-discount)
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Sam Thompson, Recreation Supervisor - Crystal Lake Park District
- Emily Golinsky, Trainer, Professional Development Leader & Consultant - Bright Moose, LLC
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- AM Skier - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!