2021 Mental Health Check-Up - with Dr. G - The Day Camp Pod #57
Manage episode 293281857 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/2021-mental-health
The perfect, and most important way to wrap up our season together - Thanks for being a friend of camps everywhere Dr. G!
2020 and 2021 have been quite a shock to our camp community. The clinically inclined would call it trauma. Same as a 9/11, a war, or other experiences that can shake the foundation of our emotions.
While society is slowly emerging from the pandemic- things are getting better, the emotional scars will remain for a long time after. For our camper, their parents, and our staff.
For this, perhaps the most important topic of the year, and our final show of the season, we’re bringing in the heavy artillery - Dr. G, Debi Gilboa, joins us again to help us better understand the lay of the land in the world mental health.
Do you have a suggestion for a future show? Let us know by email: email@example.com
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Sam Thompson, Recreation Supervisor - Crystal Lake Park District
- Dr. Deborah Gilboa, “Dr. G”, Parenting & Youth Development & Resiliency Expert - www.askdoctorg.com
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- AM Skier Insurance http://www.amskier.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!