Manage episode 319821498 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/living-your-core-values
You say you’re an “inclusive camp”…but are you living that every day?
DEI! We can’t talk about it enough, because frankly - it’s THAT important. We’re fortunate to be joined this week by Danny Tobin, who has experienced camp, and life, from unique perspectives that help shed light and reiterate what we all need to be doing at our camps.
More about Danny at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/living-your-core-values
Do you read the show notes? Let us know - click the following link to receive 10% off a lifetime subscription of Go Camp Pro's 5-Minute Fridays. (psst. Even if you don't buy anything, clicking this link will still help!)
(click here - https://bit.ly/pod-notes-discount)
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Links from this show:
- DEI at WAIC Board of Directors - (thanks, Danny!)
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Sam Thompson, Recreation Supervisor - Crystal Lake Park District
- Danny Tobin, Director - R.M. Pyles Boys Camp
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- Camptivities - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!